Popular Posts

Saturday, December 31, 2011

So Long 2011

2011 has been a great year and I couldn’t be happier.  I don’t have pictures of all these events but either way here are the main happenings that made 2011 a great year.

  • January- left Iraq for good and went on a trip of a lifetime to Egypt


  • February- Got settled into my house and used this year to add decorations here and there and went to a PBR event with Heather and Matt
  • March- Found a job, ran into Lincoln at the taco shack and we started talking and the rest is history in the making J So far we have been “officially” together 7 months on January 1st and I don’t see an end in sight ;)
  • May- Went to my first Rangers game with Lincoln, Amber, and Mark and loved it, Celebrated Memorial day at the lake with Casey and Kaylynn
  •  
  • June and July- jumped with both feet back into school and Piper got engaged
  • August- Amber’s wedding, fall semester of school started
  • October- went to a fun Halloween party
  •  
  • November- Thanksgiving, got a gun for my early birthday present, started a better job, and Lincoln and I took some Fall pictures


  • Christmas- turned 25, celebrated Christmas with my families, ugly sweater get together


That is 2011 in a nutshell!  I would have never thought that I would be back in a relationship with a great guy who would do anything for me, back to the everyday life of a small town citizen and plugging away at school so soon.  When I thought of 2011 back in 2010 I thought yeah I’ll head home get my house in order and just party it up, travel around, and maybe not have to work so much, and do a little school here and there.  My year hasn’t turned out like I thought but that is definitely for the better.  2011 has been a great year for me and my family and I know that 2012 is going to be full of special moments and unforgettable experiences.  I have a few ideas of what I want to happen this coming year but all good things come in due time.  I am glad to be in good spirits about the past year, the future, and I can’t wait to see what it holds for me and Lincoln.

With the New Year of course come resolutions! 

I only have a few this year that should be easily attainable and I am really looking forward to getting these going.
 
1. Starting January 1st Lincoln and I are determined to get back into perfect shape.  For me that means lose 15-20 lbs and tone up.  I already have the Insanity dusted off and ready to go.  I’m going to help Lincoln stay motivated to workout with me even when he is tired from getting off a night shift and he is going to help me cook and eat healthier. 

2. I want to try to save money better than I have been.  Even though most of my money goes to just everyday bills and things I would like to cut out pretty much everything but the necessities and hopefully save a bit in the process so I can get back to traveling.

3. Do more activities and dates with my wonderful Mr. Lincoln

4.  Just continue working on myself and my issues…like trust and in turn having that help my relationship with others.



Bring on 2012 It’s going to be a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN