Popular Posts

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Friday Night Lights...and I'm NOT talking Football

Friday after I got off work I rushed home to change clothes, get Hercules, and head to Lara and my brother's house to help decorate the tree.  I was in charge of the design LOL so after I rushed around I was off.  I stopped by Parker's Pizza by Vinyard's and grabbed supper for us.  I got to Lara's and we started in on the tree as we ate our fair share of pizza. Shanna dropped Averie off and my Mom showed up shortly to oversee the planning.  She never trusts my visions of design and is always SO surprised when it turns out wonderful.  LOL  I told her she needs to quit questioning and just trust.  Averie was quite the little helper globbing all her ornaments in one section while Lara and I went behind her replacing them. LOL  I remember when my Mom did that to us when we were kids.  They don't really grasp the idea. 

Without further ado....


I love the tree topper and the glitter things coming out!

While we were laughing and decorating we noticed Ave's shoes!  All we could see was the little shiny black tips and knew they weren't her tennis shoes.  I told her to pull up her pants and this is what was under.....
SHINY BALLET FLATS AND FUZZY HELLO KITTY SOCKS! BAAHHHAAAA

She obviously dressed herself that day!

After I was done getting the fashionista on camera she wanted a picture with Nana.  Awe
That night miss fuzzy socks came home with me and Hercules to spend the night.  She has came over many time before but she always chickens out on spending the night.  Friday was our first slumber party and she never asked for Nana or Momma or no one.  We watched Wall-E and then about 30 minutes of Cars before we were out and dreaming of sugar plum fairies.  I didn't dream for long because I woke with two little feet jabbed into my side that stayed there the rest of the night.  If her feet were stuck in my rib cage she was wedged up beside me making not only herself but me sweat in our sleep.  We slept in until about 9 and then Lincoln got in bed.  He had worked nights and came in around 7 but was on the couch til we got up.  We had a great time and I'm thinking we will have many more slumber parties. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN