Popular Posts

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Girl's Christmas Gift

Like most of my gifts this year for Christmas I made Gracie and Averie's gift too.  Instead of buying them another toy that they don't need or even have room for I decided to make them something for their bedrooms.  I think they turned out so cute and simple but I know they will love them.  They are both girly girls and love anything that is, could be, or even resembles BLING! LOL  Especially Gracie.  I really hope they love them and look cute in their rooms.

I took regular wooden letters that I got from Canton, painted them a pink/purple color and then coated the front side with glitter.


1 comment:

  1. very cute! I'm sure the girls will love them!

    Merry Christmas Megan!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN