I took regular wooden letters that I got from Canton, painted them a pink/purple color and then coated the front side with glitter.
Popular Posts
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Well I made it back from home and I am now back at work. The day is nice and cool and pretty much as perfect as Iraq can be. I will be pos...
-
I have been dying to get this perfect purse and matching pouch but it hasn't been available for about 2 months. Finally, today I was ab...
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Girl's Christmas Gift
Like most of my gifts this year for Christmas I made Gracie and Averie's gift too. Instead of buying them another toy that they don't need or even have room for I decided to make them something for their bedrooms. I think they turned out so cute and simple but I know they will love them. They are both girly girls and love anything that is, could be, or even resembles BLING! LOL Especially Gracie. I really hope they love them and look cute in their rooms.
I took regular wooden letters that I got from Canton, painted them a pink/purple color and then coated the front side with glitter.
I took regular wooden letters that I got from Canton, painted them a pink/purple color and then coated the front side with glitter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
very cute! I'm sure the girls will love them!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas Megan!!