Popular Posts

Thursday, December 1, 2011

December?? Are you Serious?

Pinned Image


Yes, I know the whole blog-world is posting about DECEMBER and I am going to post about it just because its so crazy and because I found this really pretty picture on Pintrest.  LOL  December 1st is almost over and it seems like we were just saying GEEZ its May already...June...July....etc... you get the picture.  This year has literally FLOWN by.  Only 23 more nights and Santa will be shimming his way down my chimney.  Just as this whole year has flown by I am sure this month will also and before we even have time to blink I will be posting about the new year and all the fun and happenings of significance that went on in 2011.  Anyways, I hope you all make the best out of your December!! I am going to TRY since in 15 days I'll be rounding the ole birthday corner with a whopping 25!!! :(  I'm not excited about that number but what can I do.

 Happy 1st

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN