Popular Posts

Sunday, December 4, 2011

Fall Photos

Last Sunday my Mom came down and took some pictures of me and Lincoln and a couple of me and Hercules.  Lincoln of course rolled his eyes when I told him in a very enthusiastic tone to GET DRESSED!!! Mom is here to take our picts....REMEMBER I told you about it. LOL!!!!!!  He grumbled ooohhhh geez and went to the closet. LOL  He can't complain too much since I don't ask for a whole heck of a lot. :)  Our pictures turned out great and I just finished editing a few of my favorites at picnik.com  If you haven't ever used picnik its great and FREE.  Anyways I think the pics turned out great and I can't wait to print and frame them.

Love this one, we are REALLY smiling and not faking it

Love this one too. LOL which ones don't I love??

the boot pic didn't turn out exactly like I thought but its good still


I love the way this one turned out after editing.  I have some other faves but out of all the edits that I did this one takes the cake.


<+tbody>
Doesn't Hercules look mean?


Thanks Mom you did a great job.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN