Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Kardashians on the Brain


body
I was laying in bed last night after watching my recorded episode of Kourtney and Kim take New York and was thinking...I know a dangerous thing to do close to midnight on a Monday night!

  I was thinking the Kardashians are the Sex and the City for this decade. My friends and I would sit around and watch SATC and decide which friend we were so was just wondering which sister I am most like? I mean they are my TV family and obviously my life is no where as glamorous as theirs but they are still somewhat normal girls and a typical family. 

I love all the sisters and my favoritism flips back and forth depending on what situation they have themselves in. For the longest I always loved Kim the best. Kourt just seemed cold and boring so I didn’t gravitate towards her and I loved Khloe but at times she was a little to brazen for my taste.
. .
0

  Yes, I know coming from a blunt person this is a lot but overall I liked Kim. She is business savvy, beautiful, and lives life like she had half a brain. 
Since the notorious 72 day marriage headline I can’t feel but some disappointment in Kim. I know I am for sure not the right person to be judgmental in this situation but my views of the sisters and in life have changed over time and as I continue to see the family evolve Kim moves further down my list. 
Kourt is a wonderful mom, Khloe has matured and is awesome, and Kim seems very consumed with her own life and material things. 
And mostly BOY can she be a brat!
  Don’t get me wrong I still like her but she isn’t my favorite any more. 

Right now I have to say Khloe is my favorite. 
My evolution of feelings towards the sisters got me thinking which one I am most like. All three are so different but when all put together balance each other out and bring out the best in each other. 

In my own opinion, I think that I am smart when it comes to my career. I have goals and now that I am back home I am determined to reach them ASAP, this is the Kourtney part of me.

  I love LOVE and have learned some really good lessons making a few, not so good, choices but now that I have made those mistakes I am a better person for them and try and think I’m doing a pretty darn good job at making right ones these days, this is the Kim part of me. 

Now, besides my actual goals and choices in life there is my personality. Out of all my friends and family I am by far the most out spoken. Now I don’t act unlady like but my close relationships can always count on me to keep it alive and real to say the least. LOL I think of myself of a realist in most aspects and I am for sure blunt. This is the part of me that will never go away because it’s just the way I am and this is the Khloe part of me. 

I have parts of all three sisters but the person that I think that I am most like is Khloe. I don’t consider this a bad thing at all. She has a successful marriage which is always her first priority and she loves her family. Not only that but she works at her career too and has goals for herself.  Can't hate on a girl for that!

Which Kardashian do you like the best or are most like?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN