Popular Posts

Sunday, December 11, 2011

What I wish I was doing....

La Fortaleza in San Juan Puerto Rico
I wish I was visiting one of these beautiful places instead of doing my final project for my accounting class. At least I can look at the amazing pictures and day dream in between research questions and Access queries. :(  I know it sounds like a ton of fun but hey on the VERY bright side this is one of three finals that I will be taking this week and then I have a few weeks off from school before my loaded Spring Semester starts.  I plan on doing a few little projects around the house that I have been too busy to do because of school and work and enjoying the holidays of course.  Anyways enough procrastinating, I suppose I better get to it so I can get done and maybe have a bit of my Sunday left to enjoy. 

Dubrovnik, Croatia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN