Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Leftover Turkey Pot Pie



I always like to pass off ideas that I have probably seen somewhere else as my own. LOL  I like to think they are my own creations so the leftover turkey pot pie is more than likely a recipe I received through my email but never opened.  I mean since I didn't open it and never looked at the recipe this one is my original creation.  :) Make sense??

Ok now that I have explained my some what plagiarism onto the hot steamy goodness.  On Thanksgiving I only ended up making one pie so I had a pre-made pie crust that needed to get used and I was also down to the turkey that if it didn't get ate last night it was going in the trash.  I didn't want to waste too much so I started mentally going through my pantry at work.  I knew I had the most important things: TURKEY and CRUST.  Then I figured out what else I would through in it to make it yummy.  I should have taken pictures but of course I didn't.  :( Hopefully one of these days I will learn so I can showcase my real stuff but until that day comes I have left you with the above picture from Google and my recipe! 

I hope you enjoy!

Ingredients
1 nine inch remade pie crust
1 can of Texas style biscuits (the small can with only 5 biscuits)
Cooked turkey- just add however much you have or would like in it
1 can drained green beans
1 can cream of chicken soup
1/2 can of milk (meaning fill the soup can up half way)
Salt, pepper, garlic powder, and onion powder to taste

Directions
* Heat oven to 350
* In a medium mixing bowl whisk together soup and milk
* Add turkey, drained green beans, and spices and mix well
* line a baking dish/bowl with pie crust ( I used a Correll baking dish)
* Pour mixture into bowl lined with crust
* Top with biscuits
* Bake until biscuits are brown at 350

******************************ENJOY*****************************

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN