Popular Posts

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Halloween 2011

A bit late but better than never eh?

This year was my first ever ADULT Halloween party.  I was so excited and a bit anxiety stricken to think of dressing up and having to look cute but not tacky but sexy all in one. LOL  Such a female I know.  Amber and I had gone to Tyler the weekend before the party and I got a really cute costume from Spirit Halloween.  There were so many choices to choose from but I had a few ideas narrowed down going in and I am really glad that my first and favorite idea was there and I looked cute in the outfit.  October 29th came around and me and Lincoln suited up.  We headed over to Justin's house where the party was being held to party hard.  I was a little worried at first because I didn't know ANYONE there but eventually a couple of our friends that we normally hang out with showed up and I got more comfortable...(the bottle or two of wine I was drinking might have been a part of it as well LOL)  All in all the night was a huge it and we had a great time.  I can't wait til next years bash!

I forgot my camera of course and this was one of the only have way decent pictures of me and linc that I have
Raggedy Michelle and Sgt Megan

Christian (Lincoln's BF was Joe Dirt) he was hilarious with his wig and hair flip :)

CAMEL BACK STAND
 Yes, this is SGT Megan doing a camel back stand.  A WHAT??  Ok well you have heard of keg stands right??  Justin, our host, was ex military and sine Lincoln was dressed as an army man he lent him his Army issued camel back.  Its a little back pack thing that is supposed to hold water when your hiking and stuff.  Well Lincoln filled it up with beer and was drinking out of it and I thought BEER+NOZZLE= CAMEL BACK STAND or a baby keg stand. LOL  Thanks to Ran for holding me up...I think I lasted about 20 seconds. LOL

All the ladies
And all the guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN