Popular Posts

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Breaking Dawn..Part 1


The long awaited day finally arrived.  Breaking Dawn hit theaters at midnight on Wednesday.  I was not one of those who went out in the middle of my REM cycle to see a movie.  LOL  I waited until Friday. Heather bought our tickets weeks ago and both our moms were coming along with us to see the movie.  Peggy, Heather's mom, couldn't make it at the last minute so it was just me, Mom, and Heather but we had a lot of fun.  We talked all the way over and then it was time to get down to business and watch the show.  I'm not going to spoil the details for those of you who have waited but I will say that it follows the book very closely and the ending is so suspenseful.  Me and Heather were sitting here talking back and forth saying its fixing to end, its fixing to end and then finally after giving us more than we thought it ended.  The producers for sure left us hanging and I can't wait for the last part even though its going to be a lot like Harry Potter, bitter-sweet. 
But in the words of the great Scarlet O'Hara I can't think of that today I will worry about that tomorrow.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN