Popular Posts

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Funnies from my Phone

I recently downloaded my pictures off my phone and had a few unique ones on there.

Back in September Hercules got stung or bit by something in the yard and his face swelled, his body had whelps, and his momma was worried. I am so glad the vet thought it was minor and he was fine when I picked him up after work.  

Went to my Mom's house one day for lunch and found this in the living room.  Mike my step dad left the little notes for my mom since she is always getting on to us for leaving stuff out all over the house. LOL

Adelyn Diane Bales, Heather one of my BF new baby girl

Everything is bigger in TEXAS especially hair bows.  Avery before a football game.

Linc: Babe I lost my band aid somewhere
Me: IDK maybe you threw it away

The next day I was taking a bath and I found the rogue band aid stuck to the bath towel.  I had to take a pic and send it to Lincoln showing him I found his band aid. LOL

Some kick ass solid chrome wheels on this vehicle at a bank drive thru...CLASSIC 

My flying pig I got from Canton at the beginning of this month when me and Kaylynn went for $6

Goats in a tree out by my house

The possum that was trapped in the live trap that I had to shoot.  Lincoln was working and wouldn't get off til dark so last Saturday I went to check the traps and found this sucker.  I didn' have a gun with me in my car so went over to Kaylynn's and Caseys' house and we went back and shot it.  They just look gross with all their teeth and hissing like a cat.
Well that's all folks...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN