Popular Posts

Saturday, March 31, 2018

Garden Planning 2018 and DIY Wreath

This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden.  I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelmed with the idea of "work" when I really enjoy gardening and the rewards I can reap from it.  Early this year I was up late diagramming and coloring my own little garden plan that I plan on bringing to life!  Below is my plan of 6 raised beds and each bed has all the items I plan on growing, not pictured is the arbor and entrance near my chicken coop that is going to be the pretty entrance to my raised bed garden.  I have started the process and as soon as everything is finished up and green I'll be sure to post about it and also how closely I ended up following the below plan. ;)



As soon as my Christmas decor came down my front and back door were naked of any decor.  My grapevine wreath from the past 2 years was tired and I was uninspired by it so I set out to Canton in February to find the perfect decor to put together a new inspired wreath.  I didn't know what I wanted but I did know what I DIDN'T want.  When I stumbled on some bicycle wheels out in the "junk" section of Canton the lightening struck....A BICYCLE RIM wreath!  I got a small to medium old bicycle wheel for $5 and picked up some nice floral at Paul Michael on the way out.  











I love how it turned out and since this picture I added a little welcome plaque at the top and its the perfect finish.  I love how this ordinary item was able to provide another useful purpose and really cheap!


HAPPY SPRING!


7 comments:

  1. Thx for a great post, as usual! Let me share something new with you and with your audience. Did you know that you can print from Facebook & Instagram TODAY and hang them on the wall as canvas prints?

    Bring your online memories into real life, and give to somebody you love 💕 with an option to print from your favorite social media, or your smartphone or tablet.

    I print my images with Parrot Print Canvas ★★★ https://www.parrotprintcanvas.com
    From just £9.99 with ★ FREE ★ NEXT DAY ★ delivery for orders Over £20
    and 100% money back guarantee. Highest quality canvas prints online - give it a try today!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN