Popular Posts

Friday, March 30, 2018

BMT: Austin Trip

Saturday January 20th was my 3rd time to travel to Austin for a BMT seminar with Duane Ludwig himself and the second time in a row to train with Bas Rutten.  These men are such legends and so fun to learn from.  This was my first seminar as an orange belt and I earned my first patch on the orange level from my coach!  We usually travel down the night before as a team and stay in a hotel but this seminar was later that day and instead of wasting time we decided to leave at 6 am and just drive down and back all in the same day.  

Dutch kickboxing and striking legend Bas Rutten
our team with both Bas and Duane
everyone who attended 
I always have the best training partner, Jacki, and we have so much fun!


After the seminar our team was invited to eat Thai food with both host coaches as well as the coach at BMT Austin, Coach Alex.  His wife works at the Thai food restaurant and it was so good!



After eating it was starting to get pretty late like 8 pm and we still had to make the drive back so all the girls piled up in my car and we headed out.  It was a quiet drive home as we were all exhausted from the intense training and long day but it is always worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN