Popular Posts

Friday, March 30, 2018

Travel Plans 2018



We are well into the new year at this point and all my travel plans have been pretty much finalized for this year as well as some that I have high hopes for.  I hoped to get this post out before my first vacation happened but that didn't happened!  This year I have some big travel plans for both Hendrik and I and me and my Mom.


  • March 13th -20th Hendrik and I traveled to El Salvador.  More info coming on this as we have been back a week now and are fully recovered. 


  • June- My Mom and I will be traveling to Paris, France, Venice/Florence/ and Rome, Italy


  • September- Hendrik and I will make the annual pilgrimage to Mexico for his birthday weekend. 


  • Winter- vague but I REALLY want to go skiing/snowboarding this coming up Winter I've talked about it for a couple years now and I told Hendrik that for my birthday this year I for sure want to book a long weekend hitting the slopes.  

Those are my big plans but I also want to make several smaller weekend/ day trips to

  • Waco- Magnolia everything 
  • Fredericksburg- wine and Oktoberfest 
  • Oklahoma- Hiking and visit the Pioneer Woman's town
  • Louisiana- Baton Rouge and New Orleans
  • Hot Springs, AR- sightseeing and antiquing 


We shall see where the road takes me but I'm always up for some traveling!  I really want to try to take at least one weekend trip to a new sight around our area each month so I'm not always thinning...man I need to make a trip here, or there, and year after year it doesn't happen!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN