Popular Posts

Thursday, October 28, 2010

I love Gossip Girl

A show I have gotten super hooked on since moving to Iraq is Gossip Girl.  I love it and it is pretty much the only show that I HAVE TO SEE know matter the situation or circumstance...well that and True Blood.  Of course I don't get the channel on my Iraq TV but I do get it through iTunes.  Since it shows at home on Monday nights that is Tuesday morning for me so by Tuesday afternoon it is ready for me to download.  This past week's episode was great. There is so much scandal going on but it hasn't been revealed yet.  Serena is probably my favorite character and there are a lot of people out to get her right now but we don't know why yet and she doesn't have a clue.  I can't wait for the upcoming episodes to see if Chuck and Blair are going to get back together, what's next for Nate, and how is Serena's new romance going to pan out? Awe the questions! I can't wait for this coming Tuesday it's going to be interesting...but then again it always is. ;) Check out the preview for the upcoming week.

1 comment:

  1. Chase Crawford is my dermatologists son, so I of course am a FAN!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN