Popular Posts

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Office Space

Apparently for the past 10 years I have been missing out on one of the funniest movies or so I was told.  After everyone around found out I hadn't seen the movie Office Space they were screaming at me YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT IT'S HILARIOUS!!! OK, I was obviously missing something so I set out to find the movie.  I had to trade the complete 3rd season of my beloved True Blood but I found it.  A couple days ago I watch it and I do have to say the movie was pretty funny.  I think I found it even funnier due to the fact that I am in Iraq and if we had cubicles that would so be all of us.  If you haven't watched this movie and your having a frustrating week at work then you have to pop this in the DVD player because it provides great comic relief.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN