Popular Posts

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Venting

OK so I have had one hellacious week and I have to vent my frustrations somewhere so bare with me for a minute or so. First off, can the time go by any SLOWER!!! OMG, the next three months are going to be torture I can already tell. My job has slowed down tremendously and by 9:30 a.m. I am completely done with my work. Now let’s not forget that at this time I still have to sit through 9 more hours of crap. Then comes my co-workers. I have always gotten along with all of them fine. I mean generally I can get along with most people and even if I don’t like you I can work with you that is just professional…right? Anyways, there is this one lady who sits directly across from me and drives me effing mad. She is a loud mouth, know-it all and everything that spews from her big, ugly mouth is condescending and rude. I can take a lot of things but rude isn’t one of them. She talks on the phone until around 8 in the morning starting as soon as she get in which is about 4:30 a.m. then it starts back up around 3 in the afternoon. (Daytime and evening in the states) Hey I understand we all have family and friends we like to keep in touch with but when you are in an office with 5 other co-workers yelling at your husband and calling other people liars in your Yankee accent EVERYDAY it doesn’t usually fly for good office etiquette. This lady just gets under my skin one day I went to the DFAC alone, gasp, and when I got back she looked at me like I was insane and then started going on about how dare I not invite her and all this crap. Of course I got defensive I mean hello we are all adults and the last time I checked she was not my mother and I don’t have to invite anyone anywhere unless I want to. Ok I am done, just had to vent. I have decided that I can solve my own problem by just ignoring her and the rest of my co-workers a few days and just chill out. This morning was the first day of my lovely plan so as soon as I sat down I popped in my headphones and have barely spoke the entire day. I am for sure not speaking to her…I tend to hold a grudge for a bit anyways.

Thanks for listening to that now for the rest of the week it has just been quit miserable here. I have been fighting a really bad case of allergies and after 4 different medicines the medics have finally given me antibiotics and it seems to be working. Thank goodness because I really don’t know how much more my body and mind for that matter could take. I also accomplished a lot while working out this week. My running partner and I shaved a whole minute off our time last night and a couple nights back I completed 2 miles on the dreaded hill! If you were here you would know how much of an accomplishment that is because it’s dusty and hot and just in general the conditions are bad. Not to mention I haven’t been serious about training in a while so….we are getting there. I settled into my new room and I love it even though it is the same as the other one I just really like my location and the feel of this room more. The temperature has been great as well. Finally Satan has turned down the fire and we are actually enjoying really cool mornings. Tomorrow the high is only 83 and that is awesome almost time to break out the long sleeves LOL. I am Internet window shopping for my house and making a list of ideas I would like to work on once I get home. Right now I am working on the kitchen, I can’t decide if I want to decorate the space between the top of the cabinets and the ceiling or not. I want my dining room and kitchen to have sort of a French Country feel so I guess we will see what I come up with later on down the road. I am enjoying thinking and looking at a lot of different ideas. Anyways, I hope everyone has a great Sunday mine will be perfect once I get off work, run 2 miles, and am laying happily in my bed watching a movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN