The other day on Bing the homepage image was of St. Basil's Cathedral in Moscow, Russia. I have always loved this building and has been on my travel list for as long as I can remember. The cathedral looks like something you would find in Willy Wonka's candy factory not a cold, not so lovely place like Russia. Well I guess I can't say it's not lovely I haven't been there and if I ever get to go then I am sure my opinion will change. Anyways just had to share plus it's a really pretty picture.
Popular Posts
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Well I made it back from home and I am now back at work. The day is nice and cool and pretty much as perfect as Iraq can be. I will be pos...
-
I have been dying to get this perfect purse and matching pouch but it hasn't been available for about 2 months. Finally, today I was ab...

No comments:
Post a Comment