Popular Posts

Monday, October 25, 2010

That Feeling

Don’t you just love the feeling of when you hear from some one you love…that instant rush of happiness? I do and I woke up to that feeling this morning around 4:30 when I started receiving texts from a special someone. I could feel the happiness swell in my body and it was a great way to start off my Monday. He got me to thinking about how much I miss and love dancing the night away with a long neck in my hand, hanging out with my friends around the fire, and how sexy he makes a black felt hat look. I have a confession that I am in love with all things love. I love being in love, I love falling in love; I love all those happy moments and feelings you get when you love someone and are truly happy. I am so ready for that and I can’t wait to get home and start experiencing all the things in life that I have been missing in the desert not only love but just hanging out with my friends, taking road trips, relaxing on the weekends, sleeping until noon and cooking my own food. Awe the simple things in life those are the greatest things to me. I have posted some pictures to enjoy that to me express love.




















Have a great Monday and a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN