Popular Posts

Monday, October 11, 2010

Wanted** Kitchen Renovation



I looked into every corner of the web yesterday and last night to find what I had already in my head and LOOK it came together.  I love the fabric that I came across as well.  So let me walk you through...when I get home I would like to up the elegance of my kitchen a bit. My counter tops I have now are fine but I would like to replace them with the Silestone. It is sort of like granite but it's suppose to be better.  A co-worker told me about it and I found a great mahogany color that fits my vision perfectly and I think it isn't too dark but dark enough to tie in the floors with everything a bit better.  Once the counters are in I want to put in a really nice but simple tile back splash.  The small multicolor tiles above would be the main tile used and then I would just break it up with the ceramic patterned tile.  I think it gives me that touch of french country I am looking for without being too much.  The finishing touch would be the curtains the would go in the dining room and over the kitchen window.  I think once I am done it's going to be my vision in real life.   Now all I need to get is a sewing machine and I will be the next Martha. LOL  I can't wait to get home and make this a reality.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN