A show I have gotten super hooked on since moving to Iraq is Gossip Girl. I love it and it is pretty much the only show that I HAVE TO SEE know matter the situation or circumstance...well that and True Blood. Of course I don't get the channel on my Iraq TV but I do get it through iTunes. Since it shows at home on Monday nights that is Tuesday morning for me so by Tuesday afternoon it is ready for me to download. This past week's episode was great. There is so much scandal going on but it hasn't been revealed yet. Serena is probably my favorite character and there are a lot of people out to get her right now but we don't know why yet and she doesn't have a clue. I can't wait for the upcoming episodes to see if Chuck and Blair are going to get back together, what's next for Nate, and how is Serena's new romance going to pan out? Awe the questions! I can't wait for this coming Tuesday it's going to be interesting...but then again it always is. ;) Check out the preview for the upcoming week.
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...
Chase Crawford is my dermatologists son, so I of course am a FAN!!!
ReplyDelete