Popular Posts

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Randoms

Some random pictures of what I've been up to lately!

how much it takes to fill up my Jeep...ouch

Spent all day on Saturday spoiling miss Sadie rotten.  She's so sweet and so tiny.


Best friends for Life!!!  2 with babes 2 without

Sunday I got a crispy base before Linc and I jet set all the while devouring my new Sookie Stackhouse book.  Book Review coming soon.

yummy etouffee- part of my meal calender...coming soon.

Deer Spaghetti! 
I'm really ready for the 3 day weekend.  I hope to get Averie and spend the night.  Get some new sunglasses, and make a trip to Jefferson to go antique window shopping and lunch! All on Saturday and Friday night so I still have all day Sunday and Monday to get even tanner, relax, and get some things done around the house.  I think every weekend should be 3 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN