Popular Posts

Monday, May 20, 2013

A Fave


 
I love this picture of myself on my last night in Thailand. 
Mia and I went out for a night on the town and it was so much fun.
We made so many memories on that trip that I know we will carry with us a lifetime. 
I like this picture so much because of many reason. 
Some of them vain like
how SKINNY I was
how tan I was after over 2 weeks in the tropical paradise,
how long my hair was...we are getting their again FINALLY! 
 
But also for not so vain reasons like
how it reminds me of the great country and the nicest people I've ever met,
the bonding and belly laughs me and my cousin/sister shared,
and the healing that I went through after a really rough year. 
 
I would love to go back to Thailand and take Lincoln to share the wonderful land with him. 
I love Thailand! 
I've never cried when leaving a place but I cried when I left there. 
It was an amazing trip.


Check out all my Thailand posts HERE to read all about scooter wrecks, bar hopping til 6 AM when we had a flight at 9 AM, and lounging for hours/days on end!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN