I saw this photography project on Yahoo when I turned on my computer Saturday morning and I thought it was very interesting and thought I would tell you to have a look at it.
To me all the soldiers or as the British call them Servicemen looked like babies before they left to go to Afghanastan....during they look haggered of course but after all their faces look hard and more sculpted.
check it out
Popular Posts
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Well I made it back from home and I am now back at work. The day is nice and cool and pretty much as perfect as Iraq can be. I will be pos...
-
I have been dying to get this perfect purse and matching pouch but it hasn't been available for about 2 months. Finally, today I was ab...
-
It's snowing at home in Texas. My mom sent me this video and look at how hard it's coming down. I hope it will snow more once I ge...
No comments:
Post a Comment