Popular Posts

Thursday, May 23, 2013

How much does it cost to poop!

Funny question you say...
Well if you are staying at my house these days the answer would be 255 big ones
 
Wouldn't you know it the toilets about overflowed last night when Lincoln went to pee.
He then traipsed outside to check everything out and the report was the septic tank was...
dun dun dun...FULL
 
I was so aggravated and stressed about it I tossed and turned all night long. 
 
I called the plumber today and after a horrible dentist visit I came home to a hole in my yard but no plumber.
 
After checking back into his office he had an emergency and would hopefully return today.
 
He showed back up around 4:30 with a pump truck and told me the damage.
 
 
 
It apparently had been quite some time since my tank had been pumped...I know I've been here for over 2 years and I haven't done it.  When he popped that lid he told me it was WAY over do.  It was hard and the pipes were impacted....all I heard were dollar signs. LOL 
 
Luckily it didn't cost as much as I thought and he's such a nice guy its worth paying that so I can now go to the bathroom. 
 
Ahhh the joys of being a home owner! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN