Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

fan·tas·ti·cal

conceived or appearing as if conceived by an unrestrained imagination; odd and remarkable; bizarre; grotesque: fantastic rock formations; fantastic designs

I love fantasy and magic.
It's the kid in me I guess but when I read books or watch movies that are so fantastical it makes my heart swell. 
 
I go into this day dreaming frenzy of wwwooooowwww, just imagine if we could hop on the Hogwarts Express and travel to this beautiful castle and learn how to fly on a broom and make potions.
 
Or oh how would I love to sprinkle myself with fairy dust and float off to never never land and escape the stress of everyday life....I guess that's what they make alcohol for.
LOL
I kid!
 
I love beautiful fantasies and these images are of movies that transport me to another place and make my mind wonder. 
If only....
...sigh
the Chihuly exhibit reminded me of Willy Wonka's chocolate factory and Mom agreed

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN