Popular Posts

Monday, August 6, 2012

Sunday Junking


Kaylynn and I have sort of made it a Sunday tradition to visit Canton Trade Days.  We hadn't planned on going this month just because neither one of us needed anything and it was so freaking hot but Saturday Kaylynn texted me and wanted to know if I had plans.  I didn't so we decided to head out early at 8 and beat the heat and hopefully come out with some good finds and if not then we would have fun just browsing.  I have this idea in the back of my mind and hadn't been pursuing it much but when I came across this old globe I figured I better snag it since I had found it.  I also got an old mason jar for $1 to finish another craft.  All in all it was a great day junking it out in the old garage sale area and also browsing the Arbors.

Now I just need to get going on my projects before school starts at the end of this month.  I'm taking a full load so I doubt the laundry much less a craft will be completed once it starts.

sorry about the quality of this picture...it was already fuzzy so I figured why not add on some stashes!? LOL

Ideas...I'm hooked on turning abnormal things into amazing lighting decor

My finds...can't wait to share my finished projects. I hope they go like I have in my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN