Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Book Review: The Postcard Killers

I recently devoured a James Patterson book.  It was even better than The Trinity Game that I couldn't put down.  The Postcard Killers was a great book to finish off my little summer break and I was bummed when I clicked on to the last page...it was over... :( what am I to read now....OH YEAH ACCOUNTING BOOKS! 

I loved this book for a couple reasons:
1. It was a great mystery that kept me on the edge the entire time and really had no way of guessing what was going to happen
2. It took you all over Europe and made my travel bug itch

Amazon synopsis:
Paris is stunning in the summerNYPD detective Jacob Kanon is on a tour of Europe's most gorgeous cities. But the sights aren't what draw him--he sees each museum, each cathedral, and each cafe through the eyes of his daughter's killer.
The killing is simply marvelous
Kanon's daughter, Kimmy, and her boyfriend were murdered while on vacation in Rome. Since then, young couples in Paris, Copenhagen, Frankfurt, and Stockholm have been found dead. Little connects the murders, other than a postcard to the local newspaper that precedes each new victim.



Although the critics didn't review this book to be good I thought it was gripping and recommend it to any of you who like these sort of sick murder mystery novels.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN