Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

The B Word

Funny I decided to do this post today and was already in the middle of writing it when I looked at some blogs and found THIS and also got a text from a friend.
First off the word is BABY!
And let me clear up the above statement before I go onto my original post.
I have been following Kristen’s blog since she started it and I think she’s hilarious and full of worldly wisdom. LOL I was on Google Reader at work today and was clicking through some blogs when I came across Miss Kristen’s post. I had to run to a computer that didn’t block the pictures and all that so I could read the full story because this is news and I had to find out if it was true even though I had a pretty good idea it was a scam….and it was but it was funny all the same.

Then I was sitting at my station visiting the afternoon away with Lesley when my phone goes off. I check it and I had a message from NaShae. Even though her name was there when I started reading the text I was like….she must have meant this for someone else because she was saying how she can’t wait to meet me….well I kept reading and it said that she couldn’t wait to meet me in February and was signed BABY TUOMEY!!!! I was so excited for her and Ryan. I, of course, texted her back immediately and gave her my well wishes. I can’t wait to see baby Tuomey grow and find out if she is a she or if he is a he. J Fun! NaShae is the first out of my immediate friends to have a baby so I’m sure it’s going to be a big to-do and of course spoiled loved to death.
Now on to what I had intended to post about after all this other baby business came about. As most of you know I’m 25 will be 26 in December and have an amazingly blessed life. I guess this is the time in our lives that most women or at least me and my friends sort of starting thinking baby or planning or something for that big event. I’m not married and so it’s not like I’m “planning” it but I would say it is a definite goal of mine and Lincoln’s to be married and a baby on the way or soon here by the time I’m 30 (if that’s in God’s plan of course). I would probably say that if I had been married for 2 to 3 years at this point in my life and was done with school I would be planning it a bit sooner but 30 seems better to me. I recently was in Canton and was noticing all the adorable baby things and that’s what spawned this whole post. And I do think my clock is ticking and getting louder by the year. Haha! Not only that but my Mom makes little comments here and there how she needs a grandbaby to love on and then looks at me like I can spontaneously birth a baby for her. LOL Then there’s Lincoln’s Mom and sister who don’t ask but I know good and well their feelings wouldn’t be hurt if I was to give them a baby as well. LOL  All in good time my sweet family all in good time. Anyways, until that year rolls around here are some super cute baby inspired things to look at and some other bloggers who are all expecting!


And now these so cute all things baby courtesy of Pintrest!
awesome baby shower cake for either gender


so cute since they can't/don't really need shoes

girly girl shower

love, love, love, love this nursery OMG! LOVE

look so cute cheering on uncle Caleb at football games

2 comments:

  1. Love this!!! I am glad I caught you off guard :) I promise I will post more details on the blog soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You better be glad I actually read the post before Calling and texting family lol.... and planning a baby shower.. Congrats to your friend, however next baby post better be about a Woods baby..THanks!! love ya

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN