Popular Posts

Sunday, August 26, 2012

Chihuly at the Arboretum

One of the main things that I've wanted to do since the beginning of summer is visit the Dallas Arboretum to view the Chihuly exhibit.  Saturday my mom and I drove up to Dallas around 7:30 to view the exhibit and eat lunch.  It was a great morning with my Mom and I'm really glad we took the quick trip.  The glass exhibit was amazing and if you haven't seen it you still have time because it doesn't leave the arboretum until November 5th.
***Warning***
I have a million pictures but I couldn't decide how to narrow it down and still show the awesomeness of the art.
***Another warning***
After the arboretum we went on to eat lunch before heading home.  Kaylynn had mentioned several times that she had eaten at Ls Madeline's and so we decided to stop there. WRONG choice.  Nothing in that place was good except the Dr. Pepper.  I ordered an artisan ham and cheese sandwich and I don't know what came out but it was soggy and disgusting. 
 











 

 


 






 



 




 

 


 


 

 


 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN