Popular Posts

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Political Animals


Political Animals is a new show that comes on USA Network on Sunday nights. 
I had been seeing it advertise over the weeks prior to it's premiere and I loved the look of it. 
First off, I love Sigourney Weaver and in this show she is the main character and the matriarch of the Hammond family.  Another main character that I love is the newspaper reporter Susan Berg, played by Carla Gugino (Son In-Law). 
Not only is it like a soap opera with a great story line it's about politics and based out of Washington D.C. which I have always loved. 
When I think of D.C. I think of secrets, mystery, power, and history so I'm totally obsessed with this show. 
Once you watch it you can't help but fall in love with it which is sort of a tragedy because I already have so many FAVORITE shows. 
I'm like a little kid every time I watch something it becomes my favorite making it near impossible to actually pick 1 favorite. 

Anyways, if you don't want to take my word for it just check out this trailer and then tune in tonight at 9 for episode #3. 
If you want to catch up on previous episodes watch them on the USA website!

love that last line..."never call a bitch a bitch us bitches hate that" LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN