Popular Posts

Friday, August 31, 2012

Upcoming Weekend

I hope you all have survived the week. 
I barely have with school and a hectic week at work but with me finishing up the majority of my homework tonight and heading out for a little trip with my Mom in the morning it's bound to get better. 
I am taking the computer along for the ride because I will still have to do a few things for school while we are gone but hopefully I can alleviate some that stress tonight with getting it done.
So I can have a care free time in.....
 
Lincoln is working nights so this morning was the last time I will see him until I get home sometime Monday and that's IF I get home in time before he heads out for another shift. 
We said our goodbyes this morning but I had a little surprise waiting for me when I opened the computer tonight when I got home. 
He changed the background!
Isn't he sweet, creative, and pretty handy with the paint program. :)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN