Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...

Megan!! Thank you so much for your sweet sweet comment on my blog! You are so lovely, and i'm excited to get to know you better!! I'm sorry it has taken me a few days to get back to you...my husband and I are currently in Ireland and we don't have much internet access! I hope you have a great day girl, love Katie
ReplyDelete