Popular Posts

Friday, June 1, 2012

Late Night Pinning

Lately Lincoln has been busting his butt at work and I’m not just talking working his regular shift and coming home. He has been working weekends that he’s off for overtime and really working hard while he’s there so I have had a lot of alone time. When we both get home from work, eat dinner ,and visit a bit and by like 8:30 his eyes are getting very very heavy and by 9 he’s in bed. Since I don’t do jack but sit on my rear all day I am not tired at 9 so I’ve been staying up and doing a bit of pinning. I’m usually not the biggest Pintrest user but as of late I have found some pretty good things. Here’s a few of the cool things I've found....
Awesome dream home

Cute quote for family home

Italy...swoon

Use old pallets for a headboard...love this idea

Love outdoor wedding

Yumm

I want one of these of one of my future babies... so cute

Paradise

reading nook

1 comment:

  1. i haven't really been on top of my pinning game recently, either! but let me tell you...i DIE for that reading nook!!!!!! i'd LOVE to have one, but suppose my couch will suffice for now. womp! did you buy girl, interrupted yet???

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN