Popular Posts

Sunday, June 10, 2012

Friday Night Movie Review

Kaylynn and I haven't hung out in what feels like 4-EV-R so we planned a little us time for Friday night.  Kaylynn had been talking about Snow White and the Huntsman since she first saw the preview months ago so I thought that would be a great movie for us to go see.  Before we hit up the movie we stopped by Verizon because I was sick and tired of the phone I had and went to get my Blackberry reactivated....I am much happier with it.  After that we went and had a good dinner at El Chico's complete with green sauce then headed to the movie. 

My Mom has seen the movie earlier in the week and said that I would really like it and she wasn't wrong.  We both loved the movie.  I am all about action movies and this one was full of surprises.  I don't know what I really expected but it was way better than I could have thought or even thought that it was about.  Mom thinks there's room for a sequel but I'm not so sure. 

Friday night at the movies with one of my best friends and my crackberry blackberry was a PURRRfect start to a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN