Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...

you haven't blogged in almost a week...you know how that makes me feel... lol
ReplyDeleteI know you are a busyyyy lady! But I second what Rach said!! I mean there is a problem when I have updated like 328874374893 times in the past two weeks and you haven't in forever! JK
ReplyDeletelove you ...call ya this week! :)