Popular Posts

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Jefferson

Today Amber and I took a mini road trip to Jefferson.  Jefferson is a neat little town to spend the afternoon wondering antique shops and having a tasty lunch and we did just that.  We caught up, which afterwards I told her there was way to much to tell which is a pretty good sign that we should do this more often.  :)

Amber & I






This is probably the only thing I found that I REALLY wanted.  It's like a big metal globe...LOVE IT!


Lunch at Auntie Skinner's




To end our day we got a couple root beer floats at the General Store. MMMMM

 

I had a great weekend catching up with my family and enjoying two separate little girl trip get-a-ways.

Happy Sunday...I hope this week flies by.  School starts tomorrow so I'm sure I'll be a busy bee with homework.

1 comment:

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN