Popular Posts

Friday, June 8, 2012

Why, It’s About the Journey?

First off...
HAPPY FRIDAY
Second off how did you come up with your blog name?

While I was in Iraq I discovered that one of my friends, NaShae, had a blog and I decided to document my travels on a blog of my own. I remember when I was setting it up and I was so excited to start documenting all about my life but an anxiety that I had was coming up with a creative name. I wanted something that would last for a long time but I also didn’t want to be cliche like live, laugh, and love or something like that. I was searching for inspiration and I found it….It was on a Rail Europe Brochure that I had received with my train tickets for my trip to Germany. One of the slogan’s on the brochure was It’s about the journey, meaning traveling by the rail. I loved it and felt that would be a great title to represent my life on the world wide web! So it came to be. I still love my blog name and I couldn’t imagine it being anything else. There are lots of blog titles out there that are super cute but I’m not that creative and I know that my blog name will carry me through ALL my years of blogging no matter what goes on in this life I like to call my JOURNEY! I’ll leave you with this quote:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN