Popular Posts

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Canton

My Mom and I went to Canton on Saturday and it was packed and by the time we left it was HOT!  We had a really good time browsing and catching up.  I only got two things but they were two things that I wanted to get and the total of my two things was a whopping $6.50.
My Mom and a terrible shot of me starting the day

Part of the food vendors

Check out my super cute bracelet my mom got me, herself, and Lara.  It's friendship style even though you can't really see that part.

check out those mannequin legs....I was itching to get them and make a Christmas Story style lamp for Lincoln...but they wanted 40 bucks for some legs..uummm don't think so

This is the junk site that I found my 50 cent candle stick holder
I don't think we will be going back again until it cools off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN