Popular Posts

Thursday, June 7, 2012

That one time an old lady was in my room

Yes, and I’m not talking someone who I knew.

 I got to thinking about this the other day for some reason and thought it was a great story to tell. I was probably a Junior in high school when this happened…
I was sleeping,
it was the middle of the night
and I started to wake up as I felt someone was in my room.
As I slowly started to wake up more I realized there really was someone in my room and they were hunched over holding a bag.
 I thought it was my boyfriend or a family member so I clicked the light on to see what was up…
UM NO it was some random old lady in her house coat standing in my room.
My door was shut,
she was bleeding in some spots,
and was all wet.
I freaked out to say the least. I went to get my Mom up to handle this weird situation.
My Mom was totally confused and I just told her to come on and she would understand….
We brought the lady into the kitchen and my Mom and Mike started talking to her to get some information.
She was telling this story about how their truck broke down up the road and they had a horse trailer on and all this stuff.
In the meantime the neighbors called the house looking for their mother who was visiting and has some dementia.
Yeah she’s here we found her IN MY BEDROOM!
It was so crazy.
The story she was telling was actually a true story but it had happened YEARS before.
She had gotten out of bed and wondered out of the house in the middle of the night while everyone slept and found her way through the pasture to our house.
The reason she was all wet was from all the dew on the grass and she had cuts on her from the barbed wire fence.
 It was sad because she was really confused and you could see that she really had no idea what was going on. Also it was pretty crazy!

I will never forget that crazy night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN