Popular Posts

Monday, May 7, 2012

To Rachel


Crazy picture from this weekend....GOOD TIMES!

So the girl throwing the peace sign is Rachel,
we went to high school together and apparently she LOVES my blog.
 
At Piper's bachelorette party we were all talking and she was telling me how she is addicted to my blog and she reads it all the time....so much so that when I don't post frequently she gets irrate and cusses me from behind her computer. LOL 
She's so funny and I love getting together with her. 
The Sunday after Piper's bachelorette party her boyfriend popped the big question and she said YES.  Congratulations Rachel and Michael! 
I will be sure to post often just for your benefit...because I KNOW your reading this. HAHAHAH :) love ya girl

1 comment:

  1. I totally feel like a celebrity now that I have a whole post dedicated to me!! (Never mind that it's about how I creep on your blog all the time! lol) Love it!! Hope to see you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN