Popular Posts

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Channeling Harry Potter

The two images below are the the two most current backgrounds from Bing

I initially thought of a quidditch pitch!  In reality it's Rievaulx Abbey in Yorkshire England....close enough LOL  Either way it's beautiful and I want to go visit and I might break out my broom and run really fast weaving in and out of the pillars pretending I'm trying to catch the snitch.

Today this image was the perfect depiction of the Black Lake that is near the Hogwarts castle.
Really it's Geirangerfjord in Norway.  Stunning....add it to the wander list!


Apparently I am channeling HP and need a fix.  I don't have any plans this weekend and that's a plan in itself after the LLLLLOOOONNNGGGEESSSTTT week EVER!  I don't think it could get worse at my job but hey there's always tomorrow. LOL  I plan or should I say my NOT-plans for this weekend consist of soaking up sun in my yard, gardening, not moving my car from my garage, not spending a dime, making some curtains, and cooking some yummy dishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN