Since my garden is doing so well I needed to learn a way to save my bounty. I don't mind giving some to friends and family but I have A LOT of veggies and I'm not going to pretty much give away money by giving away all of them so I had Lincoln get on the computer to see if we could freeze it. Of course you can and it's super easy. Tonight I took about an hour out of my night to prepare probably 10 lbs or more of squash for freezing. In the end I put 2 gallon bags and 4 quart size bags in the freezer.
For your own squash saving follow the easy steps below:
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...







very cool. we have the cutest farmer's market about two blocks away from our house...your squash would fit right in!
ReplyDelete