Popular Posts

Sunday, May 6, 2012

Piper's Wedding

My best friend's wedding was yesterday, May 5th and it was a great day.  The bride's entourage met at 9 to spend the day together eating, drinking, getting our hair did, and just enjoying each other and especially Piper's company.  The wedding was at 5:30 at First Baptist Church in MV.  I can say that I kept it together for the most part.  There were a few times that I totally lost it but....she's my best friend and it gets emotional.  After a beautiful and sweet ceremony we did a short reception with cake and punch at the church and then headed to the party reception at the Hampton Inn in MP.  Once there we laughed and danced with family and friends and drank our night away celebrating with the new MRS. JORDAN SEAWRIGHT!  Congratulations Piper, you made a beautiful bride and I am honored to call you my friend and able to share in your special moments. I love you!

Me and the bride

Piper's awesome shoes for the reception!  Painted toms with her scripture from the wedding and her new name!  She actually wore these the entire wedding because with her heels her dress was a tink short and these looked better.
side view

the shoes she was going to wear for the ceremony


the bride and groom dancing their first dance as husband and wife

Piper at the reception

T
Mark playing DJ
doing a little wobble
me and my handsome beau
not only was it Cinco de Mayo, Piper's wedding night, but also the night of the "super moon"  a few of us went outside to take a look and were all unimpressed....it didn't look any bigger than a regular moon
Brad (Rachael's hubby), Lincoln, and Caleb (my brother)
Best Friends
yes Piper you blinked sorry but I'm posting anyways.  Tiffany, me, Rachael, and Piper


Sorry about the pictures being jacked something is up with Blogger and me uploading them so this is as good as it gets. :)  Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN