Popular Posts

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Saturday Randoms

This picture is the background for Bing today!  I immediately thought....
the hills are alive with the sound of music

But NO it's not Austria at all
 it's Montana.
Oh well, it's beautiful no matter where it is.

On another note:
  • Averie invited herself to spend the night last night and how can you say no to her cute self
  • My throat is hurting so bad and I may or may not have a 101 fever but I had big plans for today and I'm not letting a little allergy sickness derail me
  • Mother's Day is tomorrow and although I'm not a Mother (yet) I do plan on spending a little time with mine
  • I think I'm going to complete one of my girl trips today with Ave
  • I have to clean my house this afternoon
  • I put away the mountain of laundry and hung up my clothes last night after they lived on the love seat for 2 weeks

That's all....Happy Weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN