Popular Posts

Monday, May 28, 2012

Bad Ass Movies

Last night I was watching a movie, Stealth, that I have seen a million times but I love it every time.  It got me thinking about things and then about other movies that are just bad ass movies.  Now let me define my use of bad ass....it's not that they are just action packed or anything it's more that they are the type of movie that makes you want to go out and be like the movie or go do something to emulate the movie that would make you just as awesome as the characters. LOL  Maybe my explanation along with a few examples will help you understand!

Stealth
Now first Jessica Biel is smoking hot in that uniform and her body is just in tip top shape for this role....that alone makes me want to go join the gym and is bad ass #1.  Bad ass #2 is she is part of this elite flight squadron and they know their crap.  Bad ass #3 hellooo.....did you see the co-star guy that's in love with her.  Ok so all this adventure, danger, hot bods, and flying planes has all these bad ass factors and makes me want to go join the Navy or Air Force and be bad ass and do something adventurous!


Urban Cowboy

Urban Cowboy...is a classic and again is one of those movies that I can watch over and over.  I LOVE IT!  I can't even list all the bad ass factors of this movie but mainly it's the dancing.  I love going to the bar and dancing.  There's nothing that will put a smile on my face quicker than my man twirling me around the dance floor, a good ole half-step, or a slow waltz to George Strait.  Urban Cowboy is the movie that at the end of it I have my boots on and I'm ready to head out and cut a western rug! IT'S BAD ASS!

Motocrossed
I was probably 7th or 8th grade when this Disney movie played all the time and me and Colby watched every time it was on.  At the end of the movie, like Urban Cowboy, I was ready to go.  All I needed was a dirt bike and I could have been the best girl dirt bike rider around. LOL  It's just a bad ass movie that gets you pumped up and ready to go.

Now you see what I'm talking about?  It's those movies that get you motivated and they spark something inside of you that makes you want to go out and do something...most of the time that something is relevant to the most recent bad ass movie!

What movies do you feel get you going and make you want to run out and do something fun, crazy, adventurous?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN