Popular Posts

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Before & After: Laundry Room

I'm finally completing the last of my little projects that are putting the final touches on turning Hendrik's newly built house into me and Hendrik's HOME! 
like I said not a lot of change
First up is the laundry room.  There wasn't a lot of change in this room just a few wall decorations and organization racks. 

Before



 
After
 


 
 
 


Simple additions made this room finished...I added matching rugs in front of the sink and door and I also re-used my cabinet front chalkboard from my Winnsboro house for above the sink.  This room out of all rooms has changed the least.  It's pretty hard to revamp a laundry room without something major like paint. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN