Popular Posts

Sunday, November 30, 2014

Before & After: Guest Bathroom

The guest bathroom has gone from tacky western that Hendrik's roommate decorated in to classy farmhouse.
 
 
 
Before
 

 
After
 









 
 
I reused a lot of things that I had in my Winnsboro house like the apothecary jars, stained class window and fluffy white towels.  I also used my media chest out of my bedroom furniture as a cabinet to hold towels and rags. 
The cow prints came from a really cute boutique store in Winnsboro called Claire Ida Frances.  Once I purchases the cow prints I bought the classy blue shower curtain to accent the apothecary jars and also the blue hues in the prints. 
I reused the picture from that is antiqued from my old guest bath and created the print in Word. 
The lotions and baby's breath in the tray on the counter add a nice touch for a guest and finish out this space.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN