Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Tatted Up!

Wednesday, April 26th, I got my "last" 3 tattoos.  It has been 7 years since I had gotten any and I had been thinking about these for a while.  I don't know why but I really wanted them before I got married so Wednesday after the gym Lesly went with me to get them done.  A local tattoo guy in Mt. Pleasant did them at All's Fair Tattoo and he was amazing.  Not only was the shop clean, Nate, the artist was so knowledgeable and did the best job.  






I got love never fails with an arrow going through the bottom on my left ribcage.  This portion of the bible verse also matches/ goes along with my wrist tattoo which is love is patient in Arabic.  


all finished
I also got two geometric very small dumbbells on each of my inner bicep.  Fit for LIFE!  I love them.


I had such a great experience and these three tattoos are the perfect addition to all my other tattoo, they are small, meaningful, and tasteful...in my opinion.  If you ask my Mom she'd have another LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

adoration studios DESIGN