April was a really busy and fast month. I had so much to do as our wedding approached, I had work deadlines, and activities packed into every weekend. Check out my live Instagram feed @meganp1216
Popular Posts
-
Last weekend was one of my best friend's, Piper, bachelorette party in Grapevine at the Gaylord Texan. Saturday Rachael and I drove up ...
-
Each year or if I am lucky twice a year I wait for James Patterson to put out a new women's murder club book. The most recent ad...
-
This year I set out determined to have a magazine worthy garden. I was sick of fighting weeds, looking at boring rows and being over whelm...
-
I am sitting at the travel center waiting on my bus to the airport on my last few hours in Iraq. Yesterday I finished up my work and said ...
-
Hey guys, since I have been out for a while Jenni from Story of My Life has written a terrific guest post. If you don't already follow...

No comments:
Post a Comment